We bikers have a lot of urban lingo we like to use to describe things. One of our favourites, especially during the long winter months when our bikes sit idle but our desire to play with them does not, is to add “Farkles”. This urban lingo describe something with ” sparkle” but also serves a ” function” on the bike. Thus Farkle.
I’ve enjoyed my fair share of farkling this winter.
Here is the list;
- Ravetech Radiator Guard
- Ravetech, line of sight GPS mount
- AdventureTech Foot peg lowering kit.
- AdventureTech Gear shifter extender
- AdventureTech Mirror extenders with Ram mounts
- AdventureTech Front fork Brace
- FZ-1 FuzeBlocks
- Happy Trail Centre Stand
- Dirt Bags Aluminium Panniers
- Roto Pax 1 gallon gas tank
- Roto Pax mounting kit
- 2-Cree Auxiliary lights
- Bark Busters
- External dual USB hook up
- External 12V hook up
- SW Motech handle risers and extenders
- SW Motech Pannier Racks
- Enduro Guardian Skid Plate
- Enduro Guardian Highway Bars
- Suzuki Engine Guards
- Oxford Heater Griips
- Home made kick stand enlarger
- Cruise Control
- MadStad Engineering Windshield Mounting kit
- Givi 22″ Windshield
- Becker & Hepcoe Top Box
- Auxiliary light switch
- 4 Aluminium gas/water bottle holders
- Nelson and Riggs Tank Bag
- Air Flow Seat Cover
- Pyramid Plastic Fenda Extenda
- 4 Ram Mounts
- Laser rear fog light.
- Dakar E07’s 50/50 front and rear tires
That is about it for now. I have a couple more items I would like to purchase for the bike but am waiting to see how practical they will be.